Fashion is one of the most trending topics among women of all age groups. There are large amount and varieties of fashion accessories available all over the world. Lipstick is one of the most common fashion accessories used by women and they are available in a wide range of shades and textures.
There are various varieties of lipstick and lip balms available in many online and offline stores. Lovelylips.net is one the best online site which provides you information and reviews related to the different brands and varieties of lipsticks.
Why wear lipstick?
When it comes to women’s fashion, lipstick is one of the most essential parts. Most of the women apply lipstick on their lips before leaving their home. The main benefit to wearing the lipstick is that they offer you an attractive look. Nowadays, lip balms and glosses are taking over lipsticks. Lip balm can be used both by men and women along with providing the aesthetic look. This balm also helps to lock the moisture of your lips.
Types of lipsticks
- Moisturizing lipsticks – Moisturizing Lipstick helps in preventing dryness of your lips. These lipsticks are light weight and provide you long lasting color. This lipstick comes in various shades of colors.
- Matte lipsticks – Matte lipsticks last long for almost one day. These lipsticks give a velvety look to your lips. There are some additional advantages of these lipsticks as they are smudge free, long lasting, stick free and give a natural and graceful look to your face.
- Satin and sheer lipsticks – These lipsticks have oil ingredients and help in preventing dryness of your lips. Satin and sheer lipsticks provide a glossy and shiny look to your lips. These lipsticks generally come in light shades.
- Pearl and frosted lipsticks – Pearl and frosted lipstick provide a shiny, glistening and sparkling look to your lips. Before applying these lipsticks you should moisturize your lips as this lipstick does not contain any moisturizing substance.
- Cream lipsticks – Cream lipsticks are generally applied to give a smooth effect on the lips. Along with this, it provides a shiny and glossy look to your face. Creams lipsticks are usually used by women who are having small lips. These lipsticks are made from wax which helps in providing a smooth and glossy look.
There are many other varieties of lipsticks like glossy lipsticks, transfer resistant lipsticks, etc. which help in providing you an aesthetic look.
Ingredients used in lipsticks
Lipsticks are generally manufactured by materials which are rich in oils and fats. Several waxes are used in the manufacturing of the lipsticks like Beeswax, Candelilla wax and ozokerite. Along with waxes, there are some essential oils such as olive oil, mineral oil, lanolin, etc. which are used in the manufacturing of lipsticks.